Saturday, November 15, 2008

Karate Bunnies

Just to show you all how much ADD I have, here is another project I have been working on. It's called Karate bunnies. It started when I was playing with brushes in Sketchbook. I made one that was really responsive to my Wacom tablet, so I was able to make these cool bunnies, that look sorta like Chinese writing. So I wrote a story about them, (and I actually wrote it this time). It's about a young bunny named Ni Poa (Not sure if that is an accurate Chinese name or not, I will probably change the name, but I needed something to move my writing along). His grandfather is the Karate Master in the village. However he refuses to teach Ni Poa Karate because it is too dangerous. Ni Poa watches his grandfather's lessons through the windows and learns Karate on his own. One day he tests his Karate on a bully who tries to steal his lunch money. Ni Poa defeats him, and becomes something of a bully himself. There is much more, but once again I'll spare you details for now. Here is some of the artwork I've done. It's really simplistic and almost too easy to do, but I think it looks really cool.




Here is Ni Poa and his grandfather.



This is Ni Poa practicing his Karate behind his grandfather's back.


Here is Ni Poa being a bully. All the other kids are so scared of him, that all he has to do is sit on a bench as all the other kids bring him thier lunch money.

There's quite a bit more to the story, but I'll leave it at that for now. I hope to kinda make this into a book. Doubt if it will get published, but it will be neat for me to look at.
Anyway, until next time,

Peace,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment