Friday, November 7, 2008

Some Drawings

These are some drawing entries I submitted to Drawer Geeks Jr.  It's a thing on campus where you are given a theme every 2 weeks and you are supposed to come up with some kind of artwork that represents that theme.  



This is my entry for this coming week.  The theme is Witch.  I drew a Sand Witch.  Get it...?  A SAND Witch!!  Anyway,  Here is the process I used to make this picture.



First I sketched this image in Alias Sketchbook.  It was a rough idea of what I wanted.



Next I traced over the sketches where I wanted them in black pencil, and painted underneath To get the look I wanted.  After that I drew in a quick background and painted it and got the image at the top.

Here are my other two drawer geek entries...




Bond
Add Image

Giant Monsters


Well that's all I have on the site.  You can check out mine and some of my friends (Including my girl friend Darah's)  artwork at www.drawergeeksjr.blogspot.com.  

Peace,
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment